Tuesday 13 December 2011

The day after the day the teachers got taught

Yesterday was teacher training day and I forgot to update so today is making up for the lack of post yesterday. I am currently editing the frames of my animation and am halfway through scanning all of these frames into the most adorable micro-SD card that gets eaten by the mammy SD card adapter for my computer. Once I've got the frames coloured in and produced an alpha channel for each I'll be putting them all into Cinema 4D, which will mean I'm getting closer to finishing my animation. I'm also trying to work out what I'm going to use for the sound FX in my animation. I'll need a really girly scream, growls and such, and sounds I can use to symbolise spells.
Along side my project work for college I have also been looking into competitions for illustration and animation, this includes Illustration Friday. I resolved to try it this past week but it was just my luck to begin with a really difficult word, 'Brigade'. I couldn't think of anything let alone anything I could draw so I left it until the next week where I will do my utmost to try and fulfil the brief. Even so, should I forget again to look for the brief in time I will start drawing things anyway. I've been getting a bit lazy with my drawing at the moment, I have a feeling it's similar to my writer's block problem but I will strive to work through it by drawing something before I next post anything.
So my to do list for this coming week will be to complete at least one scene in Cinema 4D, create as many frames and alpha channels as I possibly can, draw stuff, try Illustration Friday and come up with good sound FX ideas that I can easily record during the Christmas holidays. All of this work can be extended throughout the holiday which means hopefully come January 03 I will be ready to edit the sounds in and give it a final render and such. So however many frames I have made into an animation ready to be finished and given in next month?
No pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment