Tuesday 29 May 2012

Summer Job

I have a job - it is my official excuse for having done not much since we broke up for Uni...

I started about a week and a half ago working for a printing company in Kingston Park, Newcastle... I really like it there - everyone is so helpful and friendly =D One of the girls I now work with said if we aren't busy she's going to help me make friends with Adobe Illustrator so I can line stuff up properly and maybe I'll get good at artwork that'd put me in good stead if I ever needed to do design work to send to a printers like where I work for some kind of banner or whatever...

At the minute I'm cutting everything out - it's so busy so there isn't time to do much other than get some much needed practice with a ruler and scalple... it might sound boring but it's great - if I get bored I can always move onto a different job as long as I don't forget about the first... oh and I learned how to cold laminate =D

So nothing regarding sketches or anything upon which I can report x3 maybe next time...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment