Monday 4 February 2013

Iss - shoes

So I still am finding it mega hard to draw even the simplest of things... it is MOST frustrating to say the least...

However since I am finding it hard to work on my backgrounds I have bought a book that should help me...

http://www.parkablogs.com/content/book-review-impeccable-scene-design-game-animation-and-film

This is a review of the book - I thought it would be a good idea to post this so you first of all catch the name of the book but also get an idea what it's about and how helpful it could be...

I think it's really inspirational - I want to just start all of my backgrounds again and make them look like this - something I would totally do if I could make anything I do look anywhere near nice... :(

Working on it in any way I can though - this animation WILL be done at least to the point where I can hand it in and not fail the module - then I can start over if I want so it can look nice and then I can finish the whole damn thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment