Thursday 1 March 2012

Final Character design

FINALLY!! I have a character I actually like!

He's being animated tomorrow and then everything will be finished and ready to hand in. I still have a bit to do but since I ended up with this character I feel so much more optimistic about the ident and hand in and my morph and all the paperwork I'm going to print out.
 I want to get it all out of the way so I can mess about more with this character. I have big plans for this little duck, he's going to be falling into cocktail glasses with LOADS of his mates and he won't be harmed in the making of any of the said shorts. Anyhow, I'm still typing stuff up so I will get back to doing that. Just thought it would be a good idea to update this thingy.
On another note, my morph is being shot tomorrow too and another note I'm giving in my life model work tomorrow and hopefully it will all go smoothly.
Anyway, goodnight.
Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment