Tuesday 27 March 2012

Photoshop fun...

Okay, I was messing around in Photoshop, trying to create a smokey effect which I ended up making look a bit more like fire - I like it but it makes me think more of the Hunger Games and Witch and Wizard book covers.



I wanted to make the effect more like Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series covers but it doesn't really. So I think I'm going to lie and say I intended to make this image in honour of the upcoming Hunger Games film release; the face was just a happy accident but I'm going to say I intended to draw the face of the character, Catniss in the fire... yeah...

These are the relevant imagery to show you what I mean in this post of drivel, obviously they all have a quality and awesomeness my work could only dream of...



If not anything else I have at least given you a clue towards what kind of books I like to read...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment