Thursday 19 April 2012

3D Character

Okay so I've never used the hair in cinema 4D before - we haven't been through it in class... Despite the fact it's not exactly amazing stuff here I'm just glad that I'm getting to grips with it =D

I'm going to enlist one of the lecturers' help tomorrow provided Dave is no longer ill and Paul isn't busy...

Evidently the character has changed again... this is because I was not only having problems building the face for the fairy character but I was getting sick of her... I drew this little guy in my book for something else - a tiny character that was hanging onto the seed of a dandelion while it took flight... I really like him and think I could do alot with the character in regards to little stories I could carry on... like Phileas... big success story is Phileas xD I'll get round to it I promise...

Cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment