Monday 20 February 2012

Focus!

Okay...

So now that the animations for my sister have been done and passed on, I can dedicate my entire concentration to the tasks at hand in College...

So my to do list, starting this week, will be;

  • E4 Ident work
  1. Finish designing my character for the E4 ident and build it.
  2. Build the scene for the E4 ident, this means the E4 shaped tube and so on.
  3. Animate the character then drop it into the scene, then animate the bounce.
  4. Camera moves and polishing it off.
  • Morph project work (low priority as have already done this just extra to make the animation better)
  1. Re-trace the frames in pencil to re-take in Dragon Stop-Motion.
  2. Re-shoot it in Dragon.
  • Practice Enrichment
  1. Finish the character sheet drawings.
  2. Edit them in Adobe Illustrator.
  3. Colour up ready to use to build in Cinema 4D

Anything else that comes up will be added to the list and I should get everything done and dusted in time to give everything in. I'm going to need some sound effects for this E4 ident, so that is another thing I will be thinking about this week. Anyway,

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment