Wednesday 15 February 2012

Monday... yes well


Okay so Monday was the day for making hands in Cinema 4D... and learning how to use the KNIFE tool xD it was good fun and I like the hand I ended up making...

Not sure what else there is to report on..

I'm working on the character design for my E4 sting idea, it was suggested I look at Tokyo Plastic for inspiration I was looking and I JUST FOUND THIS!!! Click here for awesomeness (http://vimeo.com/22990624)
I have a feeling this is what Dave was talking about when he mentioned a mechanical flower http://vimeo.com/5590610 Anyway I'm still working on it...

In other news, I'm working on another animation for my sister's film... She and her friends initially wanted the horse and carriage animation, now they want a ship on the sea too... I'm having trouble with the carriage but have made frames for the ship, I'm going to test them on the rostrum today and see if I need to sort anything out, then I will post it on here once I'm done...

No news on poor Phileas the Evil Cat, he's currently on holiday - we're all expecting a postcard soon...

Anyway... until my next post...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment