Tuesday 7 February 2012

Pretend today is Monday again...

Okay so this is the third time I've tried to upload all this stuff so if I have to try again I'm giving up and depriving this poor blog of the information it needs to survive...
So

Character designs for the Ident idea I like the most...
This is the Character that Dave the teacher likes, it's supposed to be cute and happy, this is a 3D sculpture of it screen shot from Sculptris...
So when Dave saw that character, he wanted to help teach me how to animate it in the way I wanted, so this is a test bounce of the character he used to show me how to build a character in Cinema 4D
So here's some more character designs
So I started using Sculptris recently - it is a beautiful programme and I wholeheartedly recommend it =D Obviously some of these are accidents that became intentional accidents that worked in ways I had not expected. See the fishy above =D
This is one of the character I really like - something cute, round and bouncy like this would be good to create and animate...
This is the bounce test I did all by myself to see how to make objects bounce in Cinema 4D
Er well... yeah I kinda broke the character I tried to build myself... oops...

anyway this is my final video to upload for you all to see... not that you necessarily want to...

Anyway until the next post
cheers...

No comments:

Post a Comment