Wednesday 14 November 2012

Fox...


 
I had an idea when looking at the knots in the wood of my door, the knots have always resembled some kind of animal to me so I thought I would use that to draw something out of it. I decided on a fox with glowing eyes and I made an attempt at it... I wanted it to be purple but it looked horrible with pinky purple eyes and so on so I changed it to dark blue - it's an improvement but I still wish it were better... I'm getting back into that rutt of not being able to draw well again I think :(

 
I then drew him under a tree - the Illustration Friday topic gave me the idea but I won't enter it because it's too late and it's rubbish - so it's the Fox under the Halucinogenic Tree of Delirium...
 
It may be rubbish and I may wish it were better but at least it exists so I'm happy I managed to draw SOMETHING. =D
Cheers
 

No comments:

Post a Comment