Tuesday 27 November 2012

Practicing in Cinema 4D





Class this morning consists of working to give the effect of the scene being a 3D 'set'.  To begin with we have the task of making the object in the  scene look realistic...








I have also learned how to make lights out of shapes - something I had seen our lecturer do last year and had never known how to do properly. We used a plane in a cloner object as the light by giving the shape a luminant material.





I think I might try something of my own in this method even just to see if I can create something nice...





Next was an animation intended to follow the idea of an ident we were shown that I am led to believe is one of Paul's personal stash of work; using depth of field and a photograph to create a realistic looking scene to drop a shape into... I quite like it as I also learned how to work the explosion tag in this program.




Anyway - more later...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment