Thursday 11 April 2013

A summary of my day so far...

 
So work began with finishing off the resizing job I was given from a former student of mine who wants the image to be 2.4 x 3.5 metres so I traced it up in illustrator to avoid it getting pixellated in any way and resized it to the size he wanted... this is the outsome...
 
 
I can't really comment on how I think it has gone as it is not even really my work xD
 
Moving on, this is a still from some footage I captured on a Thursday night class in Tae kwon-Do, our instructor is demonstrating a twisting kick.
 
 
From here I essentially 'rotoscoped' the one frame and incorporated it into the poster... I am pretty happy with how these are going and am slowly but surely finding things I want to incorporate into these... like the shadows on the lettering is new and I think it may stay...


Anyway, after a nice day of solid hard work I feel I have earned myself a chocolate bar, bottle of pop and a trip to the corner shop to buy them xD Then it's back to putting my nose to the grindstone xD

No comments:

Post a Comment