Monday 15 April 2013

Target setting

After a discussion with Dave I have some targets to set myself... So here's ten things I need to do this week before Friday regarding the deadlines and priorities I have (Bracketed stuff is a deadline)

1. Incidentally I need to set myself more targets so voila! (Now)

2. Add more to my portfolio (And Show reel) for my interview on Friday e.g.. life drawing work etc. (Friday)

3. Storyboard my Future Lions competition entry and have an animatic done. (Tuesday)

4. Discuss inspirations for the posters (I need to discuss more inspirations) (Friday)

5. Discuss more inspirational stuff on here... (Ongoing)

6. Treatment for Future Lions. (This Tuesday or next depending on how much you can fit into a week)

7. Posters (Next Thursday)

8. Editing Future Lions (Next Friday)

9. Bake Chocolate Chip Ninja cookeis for a friend's birthday. (Wednesday)

10. Be ready for my interview on Friday. (Duh Friday)

I also need to work on CV's, Business Cards, Paul Hess Illustration work, Tee Party T-shirt designs, Greyscale Gorilla 5 second animation if time, and designing a monster for the new project Dave introduced to us this morning...

Next tasks today is Portfolio work and Storyboarding... Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment