Tuesday 23 April 2013

Inspiration

This Tee Party competition I'm going to do some work for - whether it gets entered or not - is proving to be a challenge... The design brief is so wide and vague I can barely think of anything to do for a design... I've looked on the Dudes Factory website for some ideas as I really like some of their work and have some of their mystery mis-print t-shirts and jumpers from last year's Picto. trip...

I really like the 110 Special Black artwork on the shop page some of which I have posted from the site... I especially like the panda t-shirt...




110 Special Black


Joint the dark side - Smithe

Mcbess 

It is apparent that the majority of T-shirts I have looked at have some form of recognisable trait to them - one had the artist's rendition of Jesus on it, another a man's face, obviously one has Darth Vader on smoking a joint... Witty things like these seem to go well on T-shirts... This is something I will take into onsideration when I'm considering designs for Tee Party... Character designs are also quite popular... Personifying everyday objects such as the glass in Mcbess's 'Old Fashioned' design...

Got to think of something funny and original... hmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment