Tuesday 17 January 2012

Monday morning - 11:50 still counts, only it's Tuesday

At last the module I have been focusing on previously has been handed in and whether or not it's any good is not up to me anymore. I don't like it as it is extremely cheesy and definitely not how I had hoped it would be but time and a lack of a laptop did not allow me to do what I had wanted. So please don't laugh.
 In any case I have some things I can also upload to update this blog on the happenings in the lives of the animation students in Newcastle College; I'm fairly sure I won't be the only one who is now working on my morph animation. This is for the next due module so I will upload the tests I have exectued...

This was line test 1, just to make sure the frames flowed cohesively.


Line test 2, I wanted to make the Duck Billed Platypus (yes that is what it is supposed to be) swim for a bit before he morphed so tried this but in the end he just looked a bit daft as though he couldn't swim.


Line test 3, although in this he swims backwards I added a few in-betweens in so he swam a bit, imagine this but the other way round.


Final line test to show you, I regret using so much black pen in this test so I will probably end up re-drawing all the frames in pencil. The images are slightly too defined at the point of the JCB in my opinion so I'll probably end up using a dark pencil or something instead of the black gel pen.

I will post more stuff in a minute that is unrelated to this - I got into a drawing phase (yippee) in which I produce 3 whole drawings I have been meaning to upload for a while.
In a mo...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment