Monday 9 January 2012

MY LAPTOP IS A THREAT!!

Because it is dead and gone... Thanks to the screen deciding to fizz up and break, I've had to move all of my files onto the College Macs which has destroyed the links between files, textures and animations... So today's task is to sort all that out and try to get on without my laptop. Hopefully this isn't going to put me too far behind that I can't catch up.

Anyway, before my laptop killed itself, I had just about completed all of my scenes and was ready to render. I'd stuck two scenes together because they'd be better together, I will be checking to see if I can amalgamate any more of the scenes so the whole animation will flow better.

So this week is blitzing everything, making sure everything is ready to hand in, polishing things off and so on. So again I will go do this now instead of wasting time ranting about my stoopid laptop.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment