Wednesday 18 January 2012

More pictures...

My little sister wants me to try and animate a horse and cart for a film she and her classmates are making. After several hours of text volleyball I've gleaned that instead of the normal horse and cart I thought she meant... like so...
She wanted a prisoner carriage... So my pathetic attempt is this...
I know, I got a bit tired by this stage and hopefully if I actually manage to animate it for her I hope to all the powers of the universe, real and make-believe, that it looks better than this...
Anyway modeled off the Child Catcher's cart, I plan to have the driver's head loll about as though they're asleep and make the cart wobble side to side like it's on a rubbly road or something but I will have to see if this fits the purpose for Miss Ellerton's film first.
Does this count as a job? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment