Thursday 21 March 2013

Curled up in a fetal position on the stairs

It appears I have an RSI... To us lay people that is a repetitive strain injury that I have inflicted upon myself from drawing for too long whilst holding my graphics tablet pen too tightly causing my tendons, nerves and muscles to protest profusely x3 despite the fact it has improved already since the first sign of it on Tuesday afternoon it is still not functioning properly and it doesn't take much for it to go ping (painfully :C) - my swot analysis would require me to count this as a threat... I can't really draw or even work the mouse pad on my laptop x3 My P.O.A. will be resting it for a few days (thankfully the weekend is nigh) and paying my lovely doctor a visit if I don't show any improvement in too long... Which I doubt will be necessary this should be fine after a little while :) in any case I will endeavour to post my work so far tomorrow and discuss up and coming projects that I'm being briefed for tomorrow and I can show you exactly what caused this immense pain I'm in now - just in case anyone is interested in how to cause Georgie injuries she can't stand x3 anyhow,

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment