Monday 4 March 2013

Update on everything


It has been a while - I will blame it on my current ailment, I'm recovering from being ill so haven't been able to post as I would have liked during the handing in of two modules. This is my quick update on where I am currently regarding modules, and own work...

This is my final piece for my digital skill application module; it's my animation 'Friend' in progress. So far I have perhaps just under a half of the animation complete. I still don't like the way this looks but it will do.





Blogger is not allowing me to upload my showreel but I also went for an interview at Sunderland University a couple of weeks back. I feel it went quite well and the interviewer said she enjoyed the showreel that I cannot post at this time.

My Contextual studies essay was handed in last week so this weekend I have been module-less... which has been an amazing feeling... I managed to tidy my room and recover from whatever I was ill with much better than if I had a module to worry about. So I'm back, refreshed and ready to try and get some work done... I hope... 

One slight problem I feel I will be facing is the now complete lack of inspiration I have... During the module where I had no time to work on funny little projects I had so many ideas - I had ideas swimming in my head like fish in the sea - and now? These fishies have been spooked and are in hiding again... which sucks... Hopefully I will overcome this and come up with some work to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment