Wednesday 6 March 2013

New sketch book




So life drawing started on Tuesday for the first years and I decided to go along. So glad I did because I'm dead happy with how I'm drawing now - I can finally draw again!! I bought a new sketch book so I can put some work together to take along to my interview - it was mentioned sketch books are interesting discussion points in these things so if my work is good enough I think I will take this with me in April.


I also printed some life model images off the internet, I know that's probably a mega weird thing to do (it was solely for the drawing I swear) and it's bad since they're a flat image rather than a real 3d human but I wanted the practice so tough.



Candy hearts is the title of the greyscale gorilla competition which I'm currently puzzling over - I'm considering a real heart exploding into little candy ones... Not sure how I could do this - but I'm working on it :)

Meantime,
Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment