Monday 25 March 2013

Quick update

I have a facebook page!! If anyone is remotely interested it is a little more professional - or at least intended to be so than this page... this is the address



In other news I was at a MMA sparring competition yesterday - fellow members of my Tae kwon-Do club went and entered - I was part of the moral support team...

Steve has given me permission to use his kick in my Tae kwon-Do project which I am currently collecting footage for... I cannot post the video as blogger keeps claiming there is an error however I can add a link to somewhere it has already been posted...




I also have green screen footage of kicks in real time and slow motion some of which are children so for the sake of their privacy - despite the fact I have parental consent for each of them I will keep that from the internet until they're in the final piece.

So here are some of the punches and kicks I CAN post =D




Thanks to Lee Wallace, Pui Lee and William McElhone

No comments:

Post a Comment