Monday 4 March 2013

Plans for the future



Our work based learning module requires us to produce projects from a live brief. This can be from a competition, commissioned or requested based brief that follows the module guidelines. It can be illustration or animation - I want to do a brief for both...


Greyscale gorilla has a 5 second project competition that I intend to enter. The brief for February was 'Candy Hearts' however I don't know when the next brief will be released so I will do the February one and if the next one is released I'll do that one too... then if I have more time I'll go back in time and do other cool briefs I see on the site too...


I also like the idea of the Future Lions competition - this year's competition hasn't been released yet but the old ones suggest it will be similar to the usual 'averts whatever you want however you want' format. I want to create a series consisting of a parody advert, perhaps using made up jargon like those seen on the television these days and a load of posters.
Alongside this I will come up with a load more briefs to do... I think this is going to be fun

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment