Monday 18 March 2013

Planning ahead

So I have a couple of modules on the go, and a couple of projects within each... So I'm putting down a timetable that will probably not get followed to the letter precisely but will hopefully be of use to me in the coming weeks...


Week 1 - This week

Capturing footage for Tae kwon-Do commerical
Illustration work
General organisation - eg. CV and Business card

Week 2

Capturing Tae kwon-Do footage for the commercial
Illustration work

Week 3

(Easter week 1)
Illustration work and shooting/editing the Tae kwon-Do commercial

Week 4

(Easter week 2)
Illustration work and editing the Tae kwon-Do commercial

Week 5

Working on small projects
(Tee Party, Card designs etc.)

Week 6

After Effects editing on things like my ghost girl animation.

Week 7

Final editing, printing and binding ready for hand in...


Not sure if there is much more to post about... I shall sign off for now guys


Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment